Of all the things we take for granted every day, our ability to see, that is, our healthy eye vision, is most devastating if we lose it.
Some people think that developing cataracts, macular degeneration, dry eyes, or any other eye problem, is unavoidable, as it is only part of the aging process.
The truth is, a poor diet and fewer optimal lifestyle choices contribute more to vision loss than aging does. By adopting a healthy regimen and eating lots of nutrient-dense foods, protecting your eyes, and even healing your eyes, it's plausible.
Foods to improve your eye vision
· The green vegetables, carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, yellow and egg yolks contain antioxidants peppers potent as beta-carotene, zeaxanthin and lutein - defending against blindness related with age as a result of macular degeneration. Drinking freshly squeezed carrot juice, at least twice a day, is an excellent habit that keeps eye problems at bay.
· Foods rich in sulfur, lecithin, and cysteine are another helpful addition to the diet for healthy eyes. Examples include garlic, onions, shallots, leeks, nuts, dairy, coconut, and legumes. These edibles fortify the lens of the eye, reducing the risk of cataracts.
· The blueberry, black currant, acai and goji berries are to the top of anthocyanin - a powerful antioxidant and anti - inflammatory that substantially improves eye health.
· Cold-water fish such as salmon, sardines and mackerel provide abundant essential fatty acids that help support cell membranes, which in turn, stimulate sharp vision.
· Additionally, vitamins C and E, along with the minerals zinc and copper, are helpful in maintaining healthy eye vision. Citrus fruits, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts are a good source of vitamin C, while nuts (especially almonds) are rich in vitamin E and copper. Free range beef and eggs are rich in zinc.
Exercises to improve your blurred eye vision
Warm your eyes
Rub your hands together to create warmth, and then place them on your eyes for five seconds. Repeat this three times.
Roll your eyes
Start by looking up, then move them in circles 10 times in a clockwise direction, then 10 times in reverse.
Hold a pen at arm's length, focus your eyes on it, and gradually bring the pen closer until it is 6 inches away from your nose. Then slowly move it back, keeping your eyes focused on the pen, 10 times total.
Massage your temples
Using your thumb knuckles, massage your teeth in small circles, 20 times in one direction and 20 times in the other. Repeat the same actions above the midpoint of the eyebrows on the forehead, then under the eyes on both sides of the bridge of the nose.
CBD oil is one dietary supplement where "organic" labels are very important to consumers. Learn about the importance of organic hemp oil, why it's better for the environment, and which CBD companies actually make trustworthy products with sustainable farming processes. Use our curated list to find the best organic CBD oil that's better for you and the environment.